THE REAL STUFF:
2 x Assagay Coffee: Grown in the heartland of Kwazulu Natal. Enjoy 250g of some of South Africa’s best!
1 x French Press: A 350ml glass French press, or in South Africa a Plunger, for you to make real coffee like a pro.
1 x Coffee Mug: It’s a mug but cooler than you have at the moment. 🙂
1 x Coffee Flask: 350ml stainless steel HOT/COLD flask with carry bag. Hide your coffee in your flask for later.
1 x Zang Green Chocolate: ZANG! Espresso and Chocolate mixed together. Why didn’t we think of this? All served in a 34g bar of deliciousness. NOT for those with weak hearts, caffeine sensitivity or if you are pregnant.
1 x Lindor Lindt. 3 Lindt chocolate balls. NOT for sharing.
Delivered in a hand crafted wooden crated that is that gift that keeps on giving. Unlike bows, ribbons, wrapping of those weird bags, your CrateworX crate can be repurposed. From toolboxes to veggie gardens, we would love to see what your crate gets up to once open.
Along with your crate, because we believe that receiving just 1 gift is not cool, we like to throw a few extra little surprises into each crate.
1 x Mini Crow bar. To break into your CrateworX crate and afterwards you have an awesome key ring.
1 x Wallet Ninja. No good Ninja worth his salt would ever go on a mission without his Wallet Ninja (Insert Ninja sound here)
1 x Lite Optic ‘S’ bend Carabineer. You never know when you will need to scale up a mountain.
Some cool things to know in order to look like you know what you are talking about
- When someone tells you they are addicted to coffee, they really aren’t lying. It is really easy to get low-key addicted to coffee. You only need 100 milligrams of caffeine a day for an adult to get hooked. That is the equivalent of only two bags of tea. You can also experience withdrawal symptoms including lack of energy, irritability and headache.
- You might think that coffee is made from beans. You can buy them whole in beans at the grocery store, or in grounds. But actually coffee beans are really beans at all. If you want to get technical about it, they are actually the pit of a coffee fruit.
- Coffee works really fast in the body. So when you need that jolt to pick you up in the morning or afternoon the caffeine actually hits you in 10 minutes.
- This might not be surprising but the United States consumes the most coffee per year. Americans consume as much as 400 million cups of coffee per day, which adds up to 146 billion cups of coffee per year.
- There are so many types and blends of coffee to suit your taste. Different countries in europe all have amazing tasting coffees. But the most costly coffee in the world is extracted from elephant waste. In Thailand elephants are fed the coffee beans, and then later the beans are picked out of their waste. The coffee apparently tastes earthy and smooth.
- You might think that coffee smells better than it tastes, and according to scientists that is true. It is because you have two sense of smell: the smell from the environment, and the aroma that is sent through the nose inside the mouth when you swallow.