- This website: www.crateworx.co.za(“the Website“) is made available by The Gift Butler Enterprises t/a Crate Worx (pty) LTD. Registration number: 2020/461572/07 a limited liability private company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered address in Wynberg, Gauteng.
- These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions“) govern the sale of Goods (as defined below) and the use of the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person (“you“; “your” or “user“) that accesses or uses this Website or registers as a user as contemplated below. By using the Website and by clicking on the “Place order” button on the Website, as may be applicable and you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of goods (Goods“).
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect certain information as required for us to deliver accurately.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
Please note that we do not collect or store any credit card or other banking information.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected]
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or CRATEWORX. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
We use Fastway to courier our crates and Payfast to process credit cards. In terms of PayFast you will be redirected to their website to make payment. CrateworX will be notified via mail that a transaction has taken place.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
SECTION 6 – COOKIES
If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are over 18 years of age.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
9: QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact:
10: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The Company cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the Website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the Website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the Company, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible malfunctions or errors by way of email to [email protected] or contacting 061 417 6593.
2. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE; OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND/OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
3. YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY THE COMPANY AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
AVAILABILITY AND TERMINATION
1. We will use reasonable endeavors to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and reserve the right to discontinue providing the Website or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
2. The Company may in its sole discretion terminate, suspend and modify this Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that the Company will not be liable to you in the event that it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate this Website other than for processing any orders made by you prior to such time and to the extent possible.
3. If you fail to comply with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including any incident involving payment of the price of an order for any Goods, and you fail to remedy such failure within 7 (seven) days of notice to you by us, this may (in our sole discretion) lead to a suspension of your access to the Website without any prejudice to any claims for damages or otherwise that we may have against you.
4. No part of this website may be copied, published or modified without the express written consent by the owners.
- Things happen and you may want to cancel an order. Please take note of the following T&C’s.
- Please inform us via mail or phone that you wish to cancel.
- If we have not sealed you crate, please provide us with your banking details and we will refund your monies. No hassle.
- If you crate has already been sealed a R200.00 fee will be retained. This is of the fact that the crate has been sealed and will have to be broken into and damaged, rendering it unusable. We will endevour to resell the sealed crate, but if no current orders for the particular crate are active, the R200 fee will be retained to compensate for the damaged crate.
- If the crate and/or tin has been shipped already, it is the customers responsibility to ensure that the crate and/or tin is couriered back to CrateworX in its original condition. Once we receive the crate and/or tin back, monies will be refunded. If we don’t have any active orders for the returning crate and we have to open it, a charge of R200 will become payable. If we had courier the crate and/or tin the delivery fee will also be deducted from the refund.
- We will en-devour to resell the sealed returned crate to ensure that all monies are paid back.