THE REAL STUFF:
2 x Craft Beers: We like to mix it up here and give you a taste of different craft beers that are out there.
1 x Knife: Cold steel! As a registered dealer of Lite Optec, we are able to source some good quality knives. In your crate you will find an awesome, not Fong Kong, knife.
1 x Bar Blade Bottle Opener: Stainless steel, to open your bottles like a Pro. You never know when you will have to crack a cold one.
1 x Barrettsridge Beer Bread. Fool proof, good tasting do it yourself baking. Bread, hot butter and beer. Can’t go wrong. Just add beer.
The Munchies and other Stuff
1 x 100g Nuts. Get you nuts, get you hot nuts here!
1 x African Savannah meat pate.
1 x Zang Green Chocolate: ZANG! Espresso and Chocolate mixed together. Why didn’t we think of this? All served in a 34g bar of deliciousness. NOT for those with weak hearts, caffeine sensitivity or if you are pregnant.
Delivered in a hand crafted wooden crated that is that gift that keeps on giving. Unlike bows, ribbons, wrapping of those weird bags, your CrateworX crate can be repurposed. From toolboxes to veggie gardens, we would love to see what your crate gets up to once open.
Along with your crate, because we believe that receiving just 1 gift is not cool, we like to throw a few extra little surprises into each crate.
1 x Mini Crow bar. To break into your CrateworX crate and afterwards you have an awesome key ring.
1 x Wallet Ninja. No good Ninja worth his salt would ever go on a mission without his Wallet Ninja (Insert Ninja sound here)
1 x Lite Optic ‘S’ bend Carabineer. You never know when you will need to scale up a mountain although the instructions say it’s not a good idea….
Some cool things to know in order to look like you know what you are talking about:
- Amsterdam pays alcoholics in beer. For cleaning the city streets, local alcoholics get 10 Euros, half a packet of rolling tobacco and 5 beers as payment by a government-funded organization.
- Steven Petrosino of New Cumberland, Pennsylvania downed 1 liter of beer or 33 ounces in a chilly 1.3 seconds in 1977 which made him a World Beer Chugging Champion according to the Guinness Book of World Records. We would love to see somebody break that record.
- Beer is one of the world’s oldest prepared beverages, possibly dating back to the early Neolithic or 9500 BC.
- Beer prevents kidney stones. A study published in American Journal of Epidemiology estimated that a bottle of beer consumed every day reduces the risk by 40%.
- The study of beer and beer-making even has an official scientific name – zythology. It derives from the Greek words “zythos” (beer) and “logos” (study).
- The most beer-drinking country in the world is the Czech Republic. With an incredible per capita beer consumption of almost 40 gallons a year, the Czechs are way out in front in the beer drinking world league table.
- Old Vikings believed that in their heaven called Valhalla, there is a giant goat whose udders provided unlimited supply of beer.
- Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass. Terrifying phobia indeed. BARMAN!!